Entrance starts at 9 o’clock on both event days. Of course, entrance is for free at our Alternative Summit. It would be helpful for us, if you register.
Addresses and directions to all our venues can be found at the detail view of our programe.
Please note the following obligatory safety regulations due to official restrictions:
1) Any luggage bigger than DIN A4 must be brought to the cloakroom / baggage deposit. Entrance to the panel venues with bigger luggage is strictly prohibited.
To unburden our staff and to reduce queues please avoid bringing luggage if possible.
2) Weapons and weapon-like items of any kind are strictly prohibited. For your safety, the staff reserves the right to make safety searches for such items and deny admission in case of infringements.
3) Please note that we may be forced to restrict admission to the Kampnagel venue temporarily, due to the official limit on 1.500 persons (incl. staff). We apologize for any inconvenience it may cause.
4) We do not tolerate any discriminatory behaviour towards neither guests nor staff. If you face or observe problems, please inform our awareness-team or directly contact our security staff.
There is a restaurant on Kampnagel called Peacetanbul. Peacetanbul offers a variety of food and beverages at fair price.
Unfortunately, we are not able to care for accommodations. You may have a look for private offers for couch surfing here.
Hamburg has a legal dispute concerning an open camp for engaged people during the G20 week – you will find more information here as soon as possible.
All panels and central events will be translated into English and German. You can get receivers and headphones at Kampnagel – please note that you are asked to hand in a valid identity card as deposit in order to receive headphones and receiver. Please take good care: it is your responsibility to keep receiver and headphones without damages.
Unfortunately, we cannot offer headphones to everyone, therefore please only use the service if you really need it – and do not forget to hand in receiver and headphones as soon as possible.
Please note: in general there will be no translation for workshops – all exceptions you find at the end of the listed workshops.
There will be a WLAN at Kampnagel – login data are accessible on site. Please only use the WLAN if necessary (bandwidth is limited).
There will be professional first aid workers at Kampnagel throughout the entire summit at Kampnagel.
Do not hesitate to contact our staff if you or someone else needs help.
We have tried our best to find venues free of barriers. But:
Please note that unfortunately the following four venues for workshops are not barrier-free:
- Kampnagel KX
- Zinnschmelze Seminarraum
- Goldbekhaus Seminarraum 1
- Heilandskirche Drewssaal
We apologize for any inconvenience it may cause.
This post is also available in Deutsch.